Need help mastering your new electronic device?
Want to learn how to download ebooks and audiobooks?
Have you been meaning to get started on Facebook or other social media sites?
The Dewitt District Library offers One-2-One Tech Connect. These private, 20 minute training sessions are FREE and can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Tech topics may include:
- Basic computer operation
- Creating and sending emails
- Social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Navigating your tablet or e-reader
- Downloading ebooks and audiobooks
- Microsoft Office programs
- Video chatting
- How to find a job online
- and much more
No matter your skill level our knowledgeable staff are here to help you plug-in, get connected, and learn the technologies of today.
Simply complete an online registration form or call the library at (517) 669-3156 and ask to set up an appointment.