Become informed about the Affordable Health Care Act and what it means for you. Attend a free workshop at the DeWitt District Library on Thursday, October 17th at 6 pm.
Presentation will address such questions as:
- What are the top 10 changes I need to know about?
- When is this all taking place?
- How much will the new insurance cost?
- Will I qualify for the health insurance premium subsidies?
- What is the penalty if I don’t purchase insurance?
- Does my employer need to offer me insurance?
- Will my Medicare deduction change?
Lee Brown, Senior Benefits Advisor for Insurance Market Advisors of Okemos will lead the workshop and present information on options as well as additional resources. Registration is requested.